Denver Bathroom Flooring
Choosing the right type of flooring for your bathroom can present a few problems as there are quite a few different floor coverings available, and all have their advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to selecting materials for your bathroom floors, make sure the flooring is water resistant and non-slippery to avoid falls that are quite common due to the high moisture and slippery soaps present in the bathroom. The preferable choices for Denver bathroom flooring include materials that are stain resistant and easy to clean. However, today, all types of flooring are available in water-resistant types and you may choose one with a little rougher surface for the anti-slip characteristics. Your options range from moisture-resistant hardwood floors to carpets that can be laid down in baths and are resistant to water, mildew and stains.
At O'Brien Construction our professional Denver bathroom flooring specialists walk each of our clients through all of the bathroom flooring types we have available, to ensure that our clients are getting the correct bathroom floors for their home. Whatever your bathroom flooring needs are - from classic bathroom tile flooring or stone flooring to more affordable vinyl flooring solutions, O'Brien Construction is the Denver bathroom remodeling contractor you can rely on for a wide selection of flooring options that are certain to suit your needs.
Popular Types of Bathroom Flooring in Denver
- Ceramic Tile Bathroom Flooring: A classic choice for bathroom floors, ceramic tile is timeless, beautiful and comes in so many sizes, shapes, colors and patterns that the design possibilities are virtually limitless. Tile size ranges from tiny mosaics to very large squares, with the larger tiles looking best in larger rooms. With any ceramic tile being used where water is present, select an unglazed or slip-resistant tile for safety.
- Stone Bathroom Flooring Stone tiles have been used throughout history as a building material that provides incredible durability and unmatched beauty. While it seems that a product that occurs in nature must be durable enough to use in any condition, it is important to learn the different types of stone and their characteristics before choosing the product that is best for you.
- Vinyl Bathroom Flooring: Perhaps the most common choice today, vinyl flooring comes in a huge array of colors and patterns. Sheet vinyl is attractive, highly water resistant, and very affordable. This type of bathroom flooring can be put down in sheets or tiles, and makes bathroom remodeling that much easier, especially for homeowners on a budget.
Service Our Denver Bathroom Flooring Contractors Offer
- Bathroom Flooring
- Bathroom Floors
- Vinyl Flooring
- Tile Flooring
- Bathroom Tile
- Bathroom Vinyl Flooring
- Flooring Installation
- Stone Flooring
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Denver Bathroom Flooring
- Bathroom Flooring in Denver
We Provide Bathroom Flooring in the Following Towns in Colorado
Highlands Ranch, CO | Lakewood, CO | Littleton, CO | And More
View Completed Project Photos of Bathroom Flooring in Denver
Recent Articles about Bathroom Flooring
- Bathroom Ideas – Consider These 6 Bathroom Design Ideas
- Hire a Denver Professional for your Bathroom