Denver Bathtub Design
Many Denver homeowners spend a considerable amount of time in the bathroom. Some people feel that spending time in the tub rejuvenates their energy and revitalizes their spirit. Whatever the reason for spending time in the bathroom, one thing is certain, the bathtub is one of the most important aspects of a bathroom's design.
As one of the largest ( and often focal) features of the bathroom, the bathtub is one part of your bathroom remodel you shouldn't neglect. In fact, many homeowners find they can get away without completely remodeling their bathrooms just by investing in a new bathtub design.
If you are remodeling your bathroom, you shouldn't just choose any bathtub. Apart from considering the color that will go well with the rest of your bathroom design, or the manufacturer, there are other things that should be considered. Our Denver bathtub design specialist recommend also considering:
- Size of the bathtub
- Features for the handicap & elderly
At O'Brien Construction we can show you a lot of completed Denver bathroom remodeling projects that have different types of bathtub designs.
Popular Bathtub Designs in Denver
- Cast-Iron Bathtubs - Some antique cast-iron bath tubs are very valuable. If you decide that you want to replace your old cast-iron bath, then be sure to get in touch with a dealer and get a quote - you don't want to be putting a very valuable bath in the skip for someone else to take it and profit from it!
- Man-Made Bathtubs - Today, most baths are made from acrylic, reinforced plastic or enameled pressed steel. The acrylic and plastic baths could be carried by just one person, as they are very light, but yet obviously very solid and durable.
- Corner Bathtubs - Corner bath tubs are quite popular. People want to be a little bit different from getting the standard rectangular bath. Also, many people think that corner bathtubs save on space. This is actually not true. A corner bath surprisingly occupies more floor area than a rectangular bath of the same capacity. It is because the tub is turned at an angle within the room that it would take up less wall space.
- Rectangular Bathtubs - Even though many Denver homeowners today opt for the corner bath design, a rectangular bath is still the most popular as it has the most economical design and will fit into any style of bathroom.
- Rounded Bathtubs - If you have a very large bathroom, then a certain 'wow factor' would be to install a round bath. A round bath in the center of a large bathroom is an impressive feature of the overall interior design of the room.
Want to learn more about popular Denver bathtub designs? Contact our Denver bathroom remodeling experts today at 303-506-1262!
Our Denver Bathtub Design Contractors Offer These Services
- Bathtub Design
- Cast Iron Bathtubs
- Corner Bathtubs
- Claw Foot Bathtubs
- Bathroom Design
- Bath Tubs
- Tub and Showers
- Bathroom Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Denver Bathtub Design
- Bathtub Design in Denver
We Provide Bathtubs in the Following Towns in Colorado
Highlands Ranch, CO | Lakewood, CO | Littleton, CO | And More
View Completed Project Photos of Bathtub Design in Denver
Recent Articles about Bathtubs
- Hire a Denver Professional for your Bathroom
- Bathroom Ideas – Consider These 6 Bathroom Design Ideas